Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Letter to my son

Making the decision to have a child, it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone

To my son, 
The greatest accomplishment I could ever have in this world is having you. Feeling you growing inside of me is the best feeling in this world. Me and your father we might not know everything but we are going to try our hardest, so forgive us. I dedicate my first blog entry to you the greatest joy in my life, my biggest blessing. I cannot wait to meet and hold you. We are crazy, but crazy in a loving way. We are here to protect, love, and guide you in the best way possible with our biggest efforts. Cannot wait to meet you Dj :)  

Love your silly mom 

1 comment:

  1. Baby, your son and I are so proud of you and love you so much! Keep up with the good work your blog! We can't wait to see what else you have in store! Love you!!! fr. DeWayne #1 and DeWayne #2 :)

    ReplyDelete