Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Avenger Favors!

-What is a birthday party without the favors!?!?

Recently we just celebrated my godson's 5th birthday party!! Yay! What a milestone, also means he is growing up :( I was looking for a way to help contribute to his birthday party. I thought of party favors! Every kid loves to take those home and dig into them. You can't tell me you didn't love the goody bags at the end of the party. I started my search on Pinterest. He is into super heroes so theme was AVENGERS. I searched and found these very interesting party cup favors.


I decided to replicate these cups... I went into party city, walmart, and the dollar tree for the supplies. Came out of all three stores with everything in these pics. 
Aren't they awesome! I made 5 girly cups and the rest boys. They were a hit! and My godson loved them!
Boy Cups
Avenger Party Favors

Girl Cups



No comments:

Post a Comment